Information We Obtain
In connection with your use of the Services, you may provide personal information to us in various ways. The types of personal information we obtain include:
- Contact information (such as name, email address, shipping address, postal code and telephone number).
- Login credentials to create an account on the Services (such as email address and password).
- User-generated content related to product reviews, comments, questions and answers.
- Order history, including information about products purchased or viewed on the Services.
- Other personal information contained in content you submit on the Services, such as through our “Job Applications” feature or other customer support tools.
- Information you submit in connection with a career opportunity, such as contact details, information in your resume and cover letter, and details about your current employment.
- You are not required to provide this information but, if you choose not to do so, we may not be able to offer you certain Services and related features.
How We Use The Information We Obtain
- We will use the information we obtain through the Services as needed to fulfill our contractual obligation to provide you with the products and services you request, to deliver products ordered (including, but not limited to, transportation and customs clearance through related third-party service providers); and to manage career opportunities with Alhiluol.
- We also will use the information we obtain through the Services if we have a legitimate interest to do so, including to support the following functions and activities:
- Establishing and managing your account.
- Communicating with you about your account or transactions and sending you information about features and enhancements.
- Processing claims in connection with our products and services, and keeping you informed about the status of your order.
- Managing our Rewards and loyalty programs.
- Posting your product reviews and managing our Reviews program.
- Identifying and authenticating you so you may use the Services.
- Marketing our products to you and providing you with promotions, including special deals, coupons, discounts and chances to win contests.
- Communicating with you about, and administering your participation in, contests, sweepstakes or surveys.
- Responding to your requests and inquiries and providing customer support.
- Operating, evaluating and improving our business (including developing new services; enhancing and improving our Services.
- Managing our communications; analyzing our user base and Services.
- Performing data analytics and market research; and performing accounting, auditing and other internal functions).
- In addition, we will use your contact information to send you Health Newsletters, emails, push notifications and in-app notifications about our products, services, sales and special offers if you sign up to receive them and have not opted out.
We may combine information we obtain about you through our websites with the information obtained through our apps for the purposes described above.
Automated Collection Of Data
When you use our Services or open our emails, we may obtain certain information by automated means, such as browser cookies, Flash cookies, web beacons, device identifiers, server logs and other technologies. The information we obtain in this manner may include your device IP address, domain name, identifiers associated with your devices, device and operating system type and characteristics, web browser characteristics, language preferences, clickstream data, your interactions with our Services (such as the web pages you visit, links you click and features you use), the pages that led or referred you to our Services, dates and times of access to our Services, and other information about your use of our Services. We also may receive your device’s geolocation and other information related to your location through GPS, Bluetooth, WiFi signals and other technologies for certain purposes listed above, such as to provide you with our Services. Your device may provide you with a notification when the Services attempt to collect your precise geolocation.
A “cookie” is a text file that websites send to a visitor’s computer or other Internet-connected device to uniquely identify the visitor’s browser or to store information or settings in the browser. A “Flash cookie,” also known as a local shared object, functions like a web cookie to personalize a user’s experience on sites that use Adobe Flash Player. A “web beacon,” also known as an Internet tag, pixel tag or clear GIF, links web pages to web servers and their cookies and may be used to transmit information collected through cookies back to a web server. We and our third-party service providers may use beacons in emails to help us track response rates, identify when our emails are accessed or forwarded, and for other purposes listed above.
To the extent required by applicable law, we will obtain your consent before placing cookies or similar technologies on your computer. You can stop certain types of cookies from being downloaded on your computer by selecting the appropriate settings on your web browser. Most web browsers will tell you how to stop accepting new browser cookies, how to be notified when you receive a new browser cookie and how to disable existing cookies. You can find out how to do this for your particular browser by clicking “help” on your browser’s menu. To manage Flash cookies, which we may use on our website from time to time, you can go to the Adobe Flash Player Support page available here. In addition, your mobile device settings may allow you to prohibit mobile app platforms (such as Apple and Google) from sharing certain information obtained by automated means with app developers and operators such as us. Our Services are not designed to respond to “do not track” signals received from browsers. Please note that without cookies or other automated tools we use to collect this type of data, you may not be able to use all the features of our Services.
Internal Cookies Essential for The Services To Function
We use first-party cookies to help enable the Services to function, including to (1) keep track of preferences you specify while you use the Services, (2) access your information when you log into the Services to provide you with customized content and (3) manage the security of the Services.
Third-Party Web Analytics Cookies
Through our Services, we may obtain personal information about your online activities over time and across third-party apps, websites, devices and other online services. On our Services, we use third-party online analytics services, such as those of Google Analytics. The service providers that administer these analytics services use automated technologies to collect data (such as email address, IP addresses, cookies and other device identifiers) to evaluate, for example, use of our Services and to diagnose technical issues. To learn more about Google Analytics, please visit www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html.
Through our Services, both we and certain third parties may collect information about your online activities to provide you with advertising about products and services tailored to your individual interests. You may see our ads on other websites or mobile apps because we participate in advertising networks. Ad networks allow us to target our messaging to users considering demographic data, users’ inferred interests and browsing context. These networks track users’ online activities over time by collecting information through automated means, including through the use of browser cookies, web beacons, device identifiers, server logs, web beacons and other similar technologies. The networks use this information to show ads that may be tailored to individuals’ interests, to track users’ browsers or devices across multiple websites and apps, and to build a profile of users’ online browsing and app usage activities. The information our ad networks may collect includes data about users’ visits to websites and apps that participate in the relevant ad networks, such as the pages or ads viewed and the actions taken on the websites or apps. This data collection takes place both on our Services and on third-party websites and apps that participate in the ad networks. This process also helps us track the effectiveness of our marketing efforts.
How To Contact Us